Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Day 135

Today's words:

Fault
Tomb
Law
Entrance
Concrete
Seasick

So whose fault
Is it if we all wind up in the tomb?
What law
Says we need to seal up the entrance
With concrete?
The whole thing makes me nauseated, like I'm seasick,

Quite frankly.  And like being seasick
It takes a while for the nausea to dissipate.  It's like a fault
In concrete
Just waiting to break apart. Roll back the stone from the tomb
And free up the entrance.
It's not against the law

To do something different. I've studied law
Until I felt seasick,
But still needed to take those entrance
Exams.  If I didn't get into school it would be my own fault.
The library felt like a tomb
And I was encased in concrete.

But to give a concrete
Example is key in any law
Case, so I'd leave my tomb,
Feeling seasick
From studying, and try to find fault
With those for whom making a grand entrance

Was key.  But their entrance
Didn't harm anyone, and nothing was set in concrete.
It wasn't their fault
If they didn't study law
Like I did; they enjoyed life and got seasick
From actually going to sea, as opposed to living in a tomb.

And in my tomb
I barricaded the entrance,
Keeping out all others, while feeling seasick
At the thought of social interaction. Real life was too concrete
For me; I preferred to stay inside with my law
Books. That's my fault.

I missed a lot and we all end up in the tomb. That's the concrete
Reality of the situation. Yes I made my entrance into law
School, feeling seasick all the while, and now I know it was all my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment