Search This Blog

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Day 103

Today's words:
Joint
Fungus
Shoes
Comb
Breakfast
Cliff

The patient presented with joint
Pain and a toenail fungus.
Was it due to the shoes
She wore? I raked a comb
Over my head as I cooked breakfast,
Preparing to go over that cliff.

Jumping off a cliff
Is easy, more so than rolling a joint.
And I love a mushroom omelette for breakfast
Even though it's a fungus.
But I still comb
My mind to figure out if the shoes

Are causing the problem. Why do women wear shoes
That cause health problems? It's like standing on the edge of a cliff
Or making music with a comb.
They can cause joint
Damage and foot fungus.
It's also important to eat a good breakfast.

After breakfast
I choose what shoes
To wear that day. I know most of mine have a fungus.
I've already jumped off that cliff.
Then I smoke a joint
And comb

My hair. Sometimes I comb
My hair before breakfast.
It depends on when I've rolled the joint.
Then I put on my shoes
And prepare to jump off the cliff
Of the day. I research fungus

For a living. Fungus
Is an amazing organism. It lives everywhere: in a comb,
On a cliff;
You can eat it for breakfast.
But it's also in your shoes
And can cause joint

Pain. So I eat the fungus for breakfast
While I comb my hair and choose my shoes
At the edge of the cliff while smoking a joint.

No comments:

Post a Comment