Search This Blog

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Day Ninety

Today's words:
Harp
Formula
Contract
End
Election
Morals

I played the harp
According to the formula
As specified in the contract.
Soon I came to the end.
In the next election
I'm running on my morals.

Morals
Are fluid. It's like a harp
Or an election.
It's all a formula.
And soon we'll come to the end
Of the contract.

I know it's only a contract
But my morals
Keep me from going all the way to the end.
Play that on your harp
And follow the formula
For the election.

And after the election
We'll validate the contract
According to the formula.
Morals
Are an option, as is the harp.
I am looking forward to the end.

And in the end
It's all an election.
Whether you want to play the harp
Or not, I won't make you sign a contract.
Your morals
Are your own. There's no formula

For that. Any formula
Will lead to the same end,
And please keep your morals
To yourself. Whether you win the election
Or not, it'll all be in the contract
And I will keep the harp.

It's like baby formula winning an election.
The end of the contract
Decides the morals as I play the harp.

No comments:

Post a Comment