Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Day Ninety-two

Today's words:
Film
Sermon
Fan
Chain
Tart
Caffeine

It's like a film
Or a sermon
Preached by a rabid fan.
Totally off the chain,
But I'll just take a slice of tart
And a jolt of caffeine.

With enough caffeine
In my system I'll stay awake for the whole film.
That tart
Little sermon
Really yanks my chain.
I'm not a fan.

The breeze from the fan
Acted like a jolt of caffeine
Tugging on my chain.
I'll review the film
Of the reverend's sermon
While I help myself to another piece of tart.

This tart
Is delicious. I'm a fan.
I don't need a sermon;
I know there's too much caffeine
In my bloodstream. I've seen the film
And know how to unlock the chain.

I attached the chain
Around the tart
While the film
Rolled. I turned on the fan
As I poured out some more caffene
As I listened to the sermon.

The sermon
Allowed me to follow the chain
Of command as I added more caffeine
To the tart.
The overhead fan
Caused the film

To wave in the breeze. A sermon can be tart
Or sweet. I pulled the chain on the fan
And drank more caffeine as I rewound the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment