Search This Blog

Monday, June 2, 2014

Day Ninety-one

Today's words:
Lump
Staff
Queen
Angle
Box
Volcano

"One lump
"Or two? A member of my staff
"Will bring you a teacup," said the Queen.
"Let's look at it from another angle:
"Here in this box
"Is everything you need to make a baking soda volcano."

And as the volcano
Erupted a lump
Of lava flew through the air and landed in a box.
I leaned on my staff
And turned at an angle
Away from the Queen.

"So you see," said the Queen,
"The volcano
"Can be seen at any angle.
"And this lump
"Of coal will be picked up by my staff
"And put in a box."

I picked up the box
And said good-bye to the Queen.
I leaned on my staff
As I walked by the volcano,
Rubbing the lump
On my leg. At this angle

It seems that a new angle
Needs to be examined. What is in that box
Anyway? A lump
Of coal? The Queen
Did expect the volcano
To erupt and alerted her staff.

Her staff
Knew that the angle
Of the volcano
Couldn't fit in a box,
So the Queen
Took a lump

Of earth and had her staff put it in a box.
From this angle, it looked like the Queen
Was hiding under the volcano with a lump.

No comments:

Post a Comment