Search This Blog

Friday, May 30, 2014

Day Eighty-eight

Today's words:
Laundry
Scar
Pants
Hamburger
Grade
Trade

Years of doing laundry
Have left a scar.
It's not just the pants
Stained with hamburger
Grease. It's a lower grade
Overall and time for a trade.

I'd trade
A lot to get out of doing laundry.
It's like a below-grade
Scar
Caused by a hamburger
Grease burn through a pair of pants.

And now I'm flying by the seat of my pants.
I'll trade
You a hamburger
If you do the laundry.
It left a scar
When I didn't get the grade.

I once got a failing grade
In school for wearing pants.
My years there have left such a scar.
I'd gladly trade
My laundry
For your hamburger.

A hamburger
Can't be used to make a grade.
If you're going to do laundry
Please take my pants
With you. I'll trade
You for that scar.

The scar
On my arm is caused by hamburger
Grease. If you won't trade
For a better grade
I'll take these pants
To the laundry.

The scar left by a poor grade
Can't be removed by a hamburger or a new pair of pants,
But you can trade it for the laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment