Search This Blog

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Day Sixty-one

Today's words:
Jet
Task
Sunrise
Grass
Pepper
Region

"Find me a jet.
"That is your one task.
"We need to leave at sunrise.
"You can leave the grass
"Behind. Don't they use pepper
"On their food in this region?"

It's easy to leave a region
When you've got a jet.
Finding pepper
Is my task
Today, that and some grass
Will get me through until sunrise.

By sunrise
I'd like to be out of this region,
Smoking some grass
On my jet.
I just have to stay on-task
And get some of that pepper.

And as I sprinkled some pepper
On my sunrise
Eggs, I took him to task
For not getting us out of this region
In a jet.
I just want to lay on the grass

And run my fingers through the grass
That smells like pepper.
I'm leaving on a jet
At sunrise.
I'm leaving this region
But I have one task

Left to perform, a task
That will remind me of the grass
Of this region
And the pepper
Of the sunrise.
On my jet

I'll complete the task and lay back down in the pepper
Grass, while I watch the sunrise
As I leave this region on my jet.

No comments:

Post a Comment